If you live in Texas, Houston is one of the state’s biggest and most enjoyable cities worth visiting. Although it may be a far drive for some people in the state, it is worth trekking the miles. Once you arrive, you’ll enjoy a plethora of things to see and do and experience. No matter how long you stay in Houston, it is impossible to cover all of the fun. Take a look below to learn seven of the top reasons to take a galveston to houston shuttle and visit this big city without delay.
1. Food: BBQ is a Texas specialty and Houston is home to a number of awesome trucks and food pits that have food so delicious, it will make you want to smack your mama. Check these eateries out as well as the areas food and taco trucks and fine dining options.
2. Kids Activities: Planning a trip with the kids? The large list of kid-friendly entertainment options in Houston won’t disappoint. Kids of all ages can have an amazing time in this city.
3. Annual Events: No matter what time of year you plan a Houston visit, expect many special events to take place that you are sure to enjoy.
4. Affordable: No matter where in the state you come from, a Houston visit is always affordable. Why go broke to enjoy life when Houston is nearby?
5. Weather: It’s hot in Houston during the summer but a spring or fall visit could treat you to divine weather than leave you feeling your best.
6. Space Center: Do we really need to say more? The Houston Space Center is one of the coolest places on planet earth and everyone should take a peek at the fun.
7. Why Not?: In a city of more than 11 million people, there is never a shortage of fun, whatever it is you have in mind to enjoy.